Subject: [Leica] black chrome wear
From: "Gary Klein" <leicaman_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 10:59:16 -0600

Has anyone out there a black chrome M42 of which they have worn down beyond
the shiny grey stuff of black chrome?    My M42 one of these days will do
that I suppose.  I have a Nikon F of which the chrome is down to brass from
just simple usage (1968 vintage), so it can happen.    I don't want to
advance wear mind you, I am just plain curious.  I know that on M4P and
later the cameras got the zinc top, so the point is moot.

gck