Subject: [Leica] Best flash for M6 TTL
From: Henry Krzciuk <hkrzciuk@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 07:09:10 -0800 (PST)

What is the best flash to use with the M6 TTL.  I have
the SF20 now and it seems to do a great job.  The
Q-Flash I have seems to be just too large for the M6
and seems to add a bit of blue to my images.

I think I read that the SF20 is a Metz flash, so I
thought of getting a bigger Metz but which one.  Of
course, I want one that will support the TTL function.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.