Subject: Re: [Leica] SF-20 flash
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 11:18:24 -0000

Being TTL the flash cuts off when the light reaching the film is sufficient
for a correct exposure.  The exposure will be correct, just the light will
not be as harsh falling on the subject.  If you wanted to just add a slight
amount of fill-in flash then dial in -1 1/3 to -1 /2/3 on the power setting
on the SF20.  Even better, get a Metz with bounce head and secondary flash
reflector.

Simon

Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] SF-20 flash)
Message from "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] SF-20 flash)