Subject: Re: [Leica] Yet another LTM -> M adapter question
From: "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:10:26 -0500

And come to think of it, on examination my Summar is at 2 o'clock - meaning that only
the Soviets were nice (perverse?) enough to have the scale in the "up" position.

Message from "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Yet another LTM -> M adapter question)
Message from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Yet another LTM -> M adapter question)