Subject: Re: [Leica] 75 Summilux unboxed!
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:11:10 -0500

I don't know about love: sounds more like lust to me.  I guess it's alright
as long as he respects it in the morning ;)

M.

Wilber Jeffcoat jotted down the following:

> You've just started a love affair that will never end.
> cheers Wilber

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |     It's all about 'interface'
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |