Subject: Re: [Leica] Uncoated Black Screw Mount 90mm F4 Elmar - Opinions ?
From: "Tony Salce" <NadinaTony@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:38:54 +1100

Dear Dan,

Thanks for your reply. On your advice I purchased the 90mm f4 screwmount
elmar. The glass is excellent. The lens barrel and the aperture ring show
brassing but otherwise it is very clean. I picked it up for about $135US.
I'm in Australia. I don't know whether it was excessive.

Thank you again for your advice.

Kind Regards,

Tony Salce