Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bulk Loading
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:17:48 -0800

Hello Bill:

It looks like our photo history is similar.   In the 1950s, I purchased
studio short ends of Tri-X and Plus-X from Hollywood Camera for about 1.5
cents per foot.  Most of the time the packages were from 70 to 100 feet.
This made photography affordable for a kid in college.

I have never had a problem with scratched negatives.

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com