Subject: Re: [Leica] The Joy of the Darkroom and Thanks!
From: "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:51:06 +0100

I remember when someone first showed me how to use a 5by4 camera... he said
that every one of those knobs gives you a million ways to fuck up a photo.
Same with photoshop. But I agree with you, I love alternate printing and I
think the process can be as important as the product. My process at the
moment is Cone Piezo! BTW 5x7 is too small checkout this baby
http://www.lotusviewcamera.at/lovica_20x24_e.html

Julian