Subject: Re: [Leica] week 1 (julian)
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:21:43 -0500

Okay- I think I missed it, but did someone say they would provide a template
or something for a PAW website? Something easy to set up, and maintain?
I sure would appreciate it- I have wrangled with Frontpage express and it
still booggles my compartmentalized little mind.
Dan (Obi Wan has a brain fart) Post