Subject: Re: [Leica] new shots dogma approach
From: MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:02:12 -0500

At 07:00 AM 1/11/01 -0800, brian david stevens wrote:
>hi guys
>heres a new set of shots using a dogma approach, one roll of film, one
>camera, one lens. Hope you like them
>http://35mmf8.org/remembrance/index.htm

Brian,

I like the idea for the subject matter, the approach and even the results.
What I found an interesting departure is that when I shoot tight head shots
like that, I use more head space and show less waistcoat area. Did this
just look better to your eye or was there some other reason for stepping
away from the status quo 'dogma?'

Again, I think you made it work well, I'm just curious.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E> Berube