Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Kenya
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:36:10 -0500

Tina,

I don't think there is much of a market. The ones I see listed on Ebay don't
seem to sell, so maybe you could make someone an offer! I have a Noritsu
(don't have the model with me). It uses Pacon mounts. I paid $3000 Canadian
for it used from the distributor. It is semi automated.. you pull the
handle, the slide is pushed into the mount, ejected, and the next slide
advances into place. I usually had to adjust the position of the next slide
slightly before pulling the handle again, but I could still mount 36 slides
in under 2 minutes. If someone is interested, the unit is available for $650
US. I don't use it much any more.

Ken
Oakville, Ontario