Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica box on 'bay sold for ....
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:46:47 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 10/01/01 02:53:09 Paris, Madrid, tedgrant@home.com a
écrit :

<< Hey Vick go for it, they're only damn packing boxes!  hell if I'd known
 years ago what the Leica paper bits and pieces were going to be worth
 today I'd have saved them instead of throwing them away like all the
 other boxes for gear.

 Then I'd be buying a bunch of new gear right now with what we might call
 "paper box money!" :-)

 ted Grant

Whatever the stuff, I always keep the boxes . It just makes it easier when
it's time for selling .

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Leica box on 'bay sold for ....)