Subject: [Leica] Even More PAW's
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:10:00 -0800

Yet even more PAW's for peoples perusal. I've also decided to retroactively
creat a PAW for 2000. I figured that as long as I was infront of the
computer scanning, I might as well look over last year's efforts as well.
Various random pictures and alternates are in the Random Shootings folder.

PAW 2001
http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293118291

PAW 2000
http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293118247

Random Shootings
http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293349509

I have a tendency at times to fall behind in my developing and scanning, so
perhaps this little project will encourage me to keep up a bit.

Tom Finnegan
Seattle