Subject: rabbits are not rodents (was: Re: [Leica] How can I stop my rabbit from chewing on the cables)
From: Doug Herr <merlin@flyingemu.com>
Date: 10 Jan 2001 08:15:52 -0800

On Wed, 10 January 2001, Javier Perez wrote:

> Hi Guys
> I'de like to thank all of you for helping me with my rodent problem.
> That's what I love about this list, we are all so well rounded.
> Some might say, too well rounded but that's another subject
> Thanks again and
> See Ya Round
> Javier

For future reference, rabbits are not rodents.  They belong to a different family, the Lagomorphs.  Lagomorphs have a double set of incisors, the second set behind the first.  Other lagomorphs include hares and pikas.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!