Subject: [Leica] viewing contact sheets
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:49:40 EST

I use the Rodenstock 6x6cm Aspheric loupe with the "transparent" skirt.

I originally purchased this to view 6x6 and 6x7cm transparencies, but then I
realized this was just about the greatest thing for looking closely at
contact sheets. The 3x magnification is just right to see a couple frames at
a time and the larger eye hole helps when you are not looking exactly strait
down into it.

Much easier than the 35mm loupes with higher mag. and smaller eyepiece for
this purpose.

Just a thought anyway,
cheers,
Rich