Subject: RE: [Leica] Cosina still at it
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:45:54 -0000

Frank,
Thanks for the suggestion, I have beat you to it, I have one already!
A Carl Zeiss F-(isheye) Distagon 16mm F2.8 off a 35mm Rolleiflex SL.

But my point was that they've never been made for a Leica RF camera, where
they could be so much smaller and lighter because of the lack of a reflex
mirror.
Any SLR can be fitted to a Leica M camera with an appropriate adapter but I
think we'd all agree that those designed for the camera have the most
appeal.

best regards,
Jem