Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm recommendations
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 06:05:08 -0600

>Here are some pictures taken with two of the greatest cheap medium teles
>in M and M39.  These will be gone in a couple of days, so look now.   It
>should open the eyes of some people here.

OK, I agree.
As far as the 90 goes I think any decent lens at f5.6 will give good
results.

There is a lot of good to be said about C41 B&W films both Kodak and
Ilford. I think that either of them come very close to good 100 speed
conventional film.

I'm not surprised by the above.

I am surprised how well the Nikkor did.

Bits are not a measure of tonal range. Do you mean stops?

Henry

Replies: Reply from "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] 90mm recommendations)