Subject: Re: [Leica] photo a week ring URL here....
From: "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:55:52 +0100

Thanks Dan.
When you get your scanner DON'T put anything on the web for a couple of
weeks! I was so excited and I'd been waiting to share stuff with the SP
crowd that i banged up some of  the first things I scanned. I've just taken
them down from ZING. Luckily the SP crowd are a whole lot kinder than the
LUG ;-)

Julian