Subject: [Leica] another photo a week site
From: daniel mcclenaghan <thedmc@home.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 23:52:59 -0800

 well i too shall attempt a photo a week. my name is daniel mcclenaghan
and i've been reading the list since i was 23 to in hope to learn about
the camera i was saving to buy. a few months later i had a mint m4p and
2 months after that i had a lens to go with it, a third version 28mm
elmarit. and i wouldn't have  known it was a third version without the
LUG. and to jumpstart my purchase i enrolled in a special studies class
at the photo dept. and gave myself the assingment of 100 rolls in the
semester.i fell short of my goal by about 25% but i learned a lot from
that few years later and i no longer take has many pictures as i like so
hopefully this will spark a new period of creativity.   thanks to kyle
for posting the template and basically holding our hands as we cross
into the online world. i uploaded my first image for last week now i
need to hurry and get some more stuff ready i can feel the excitement
already. thanks again kyle