Subject: [Leica] Re: Enlarger timer
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 20:04:04 -0800

The US standard for many many decades was the Time-O-Lite Enlarger Timer.
Focus-Time switch, Expose push button, and an easy to set analog timer dial
that you could easily see and use in the dark. From 1950 through 1980,
that's all I used, as did all of my colleagues. They are still available
new "P59 Timer" for roughly $75, M72R for $95. See one on Ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1205798083

for under $50.

Jim