Subject: Re: [Leica] For Toronto LUG'ers
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 00:10:36 -0330

On Fri, 05 Jan 2001, you wrote:
> For any Toronto LUG'ers who haven't managed to accidentally stumble across
> "Eight Elm Photo", it's well worth your time to check it out.

I picked up a VERY good M6 and 90 summicron for very reasonable prices.
Better then I could get anywhere else that week.  The guys were very
helpful, polite and delivered as promised.  Even called a few days later
to make sure everyting was OK.  When was the last time a NCY photo shop
called YOU to check on customer satifaction? :^)

Must be a "Canadian Thing" :^)

 Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://www.straylight.ca/locke
PictureDesk International ...news pictures
ONLINE http://www.picturedesk.org