Subject: [Leica] Reala
From: "Tom Furlotte" <tfurlott@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:29:08 -0600

At Memphis Photo Supply we sold both 35mm and 120 Reala film which was
available from the professional division of Fuji Film USA.  When Fuji
introduced NPS film with the 4th emulsion layer in the pro division they
moved Reala to the Consumer Division and dropped the 120 size.  When they
built their USA film plant in South Carolina they introduced the Superia
line of 100,200,400 speed films -all with the fourth emulsion layer. They
also added the Superia designation to the Reala films( that are still made
in Japan).   I have heard of no announcement of the discontinuance of Reala.
Tom Furlotte
Memphis TN USA

tfurlott@midsouth.rr.com