Subject: Re: [Leica] How can I stop my rabbit from chewing on the cables
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:37:32 -0500

George Lottermoser jotted down the following:

> we have a holland lop, 2 cats and 125 lb great pyrenese dog. The safest and
> easiest thing to do is wrap your exposed cables in the hard spiral cable wrap
> material. The rabbit shows no more interest and would have difficulty getting
> through it if cared to.

Actually, it's easier to wrap the rabbit in the hard spiral cable wrap
material: only one item to wrap, as opposed to n items, where n = no.
cables.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | "He's a little on the cinnamon"
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |                     -- Swedish idiom