Subject: RE: [Leica] throw away that extra frame!
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:24:00 -0000

All this talk of options leads me to wonder whether you guys across the
pond have the 'standard' contact printers that exist here in the UK taking
six strips of six, printed onto 10x8 paper.

I can usually find a bum frame at the end of one or two strips of six to
chuck, and if not then the seventh strip gets saved for a pot pourri page
which gets created every 12th film or more.

Jem