Subject: Re: [Leica] Rules + new HUMAN TRAFFIC images (kind of)WASDogme95etc
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 08:22:16 -0800

Johnny;

Yes, to the Super speed. I set the infinity stops on the rail by double
checking on my ground glass, camera on tripod. Then, since I primarily
use the 135 mm, I will rack out to about 6-10 feet with the rangefinder.
Once I have an area in focus, I double check it on the ground glass with
a loupe. The focus has to be within 1/2 an inch of where I placed it
with the rangefinder. If not, then I'll loosen the infinity stops and
move everything, rail and standard, ever so slightly so that the
rangefinder will match the focus on the ground glass. The cams that come
with the Super are generic, so some trial and error testing has to be
done. Need anything else let me know. I'm staying home this weekend, for
a change, so ask away.
I keep looking at those photos of yours and I have to tell you, you're
one shooting mother....You ever down here LA Harbor way, do drop in.
While we can't offer the delights of old Beacon street anymore, the
place still has its charms.

Slobodan