Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm recommendations: Apo-Lanthar question
From: Jesse Hellman <hellman@home.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 23:59:49 -0500

Regarding Rob's comment that red focuses at a plane different from that
of other colors, does this mean that there would be little use for an
apo lens in black and white printing on variable contrast papers, where
red does not register and the emulsions are sensitive to green and blue?
I think Ctein wrote something on this but I can't remember what or
where.

Jesse

Replies: Reply from Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net> (Re: [Leica] 90mm recommendations: Apo-Lanthar question: now apo enlarging lens)
Message from Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net> (Re: [Leica] 90mm recommendations: Apo-Lanthar question)