Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex Type 2
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 13:31:51 -0000

Hi,

  In my book, it is considered more as a collectible than a user because its
metering is not TTL but external.  Other than that, it is solid performer
even with mirror lock-up fucntion.  One more thing is focusing.  You cannot
use the full screen to focus possibly a drawback for longer lenses.  I still
do love them though.  They might have been built even better than the SL.

Best Wishes,
David