Subject: [Leica] Re: Grouches and Morons
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@metaversalstudios.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 15:31:31 -0800

You get used to it.  I was called "a moron" on this list, mere weeks ago,
and it only bothered me for a few minutes.  If you have a thin skin, you
might want to try the LEG, which is a bit more civilized.  But we morons
still get a kick out of the LUG.  And no question is too foolish:  the fools
are those who feel too expert to answer.

cheers,

Douglas Cooper

Replies: Reply from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Grouches and Morons)