Subject: Re: [Leica] [LEICA] Tolerance towards us neophytes, please
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:37:35 -0800

>I've noticed some intolerance from a few LUGers, without naming anyone
>in particular, towards postings that they consider naive or misguided
>from other LUGers...
>[snip]
>Ray

i agree with nathan on this one - i'm not bothered by oft-asked questions
by new comers; it's part of what a list like this is about. i think that
most luggers must feel this way too, considering the many varied responses
of the latest "outfit" thread.

that said, the archive is a valuable resource for folks pondering just such
dilemmas, and those of us wishing to find out what has been said about the
dr summicron (or just about any other leica lens/body/doodad) could only
benefit from checking it out.

guy

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] [LEICA] Tolerance towards us neophytes, please)