Subject: Re: [Leica] American Photo/Outfit Opinion
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 06:01:35 -0800

As a West Coaster I would have to say Robert Routh. He spend more time with
young and aspiring photographers than any one else I met. His teaching style,
in the classroom and in the field in workshops, was more than just about
handling the gear, it was about seeing, from your brain to the final print.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] American Photo/Outfit Opinion)