Subject: Re: [Leica] Outfit Opinion's Are Utterly Useless!
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 07:09:17 +0100

I  get tired of these questions too. But then I remind myself that about 3 years
ago I was a beginner (as far as Leica is concerned) and a newcomer to the LUG. I
asked a number of basic questions, all of which were answered by the likes of
Ted, Jim, Lucien et al. Since then I have acquired both a great deal of Leica
equipment and Leica knowledge. So, let us try to not push away the newcomers by
pointing them to the archives etc. The vitality of this list and indeed the
whole Leica community depends on a flow of new members.

Nathan

Buzz Hausner wrote:

> Am I the only one who grows weary of these "What do you think is the best
> (fill in the blank)?" questions?

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland