Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V19 #2
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@metaversalstudios.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 21:15:42 -0800

> From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Leica Users digest)
> Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:03:22 -0800 (PST)
> To: leica-users-digest@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Leica Users digest V19 #2
>
> Some of the more interesting stuff I've seen in the past couple of years,
> both in terms of web site design (nicely chaotic, yet understandable in an
> instant) and good colour SP.  Inspirational.  Looking forward to seeing
> more.

Hey, thanks!  I'm insecure about the graphic design, I must confess.  I've
had the good fortune to work with a couple of the world's great graphic
designers over the years, and this is the first time I've dared to put my
own efforts forward.  (Same with the artwork; I've generally been a junior
collaborator with architects and artists already guaranteed their place in
the history books.  All of whom are expertly disdainful of ordinary work;
I'm nervous about earning their contempt.)  So this is nice to hear.

Douglas Cooper
www.dysmedia.com