Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 Question
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:10:47 -0500

Huh.  I've never found that to be the case, but I don't own a .85x--just
peered through one (side by side with a .72x) at the shop.  I've heard that
the RF patch tends to flare a bit more the higher you move up on the
viewfinder magnification ladder, but I'd still recommend the .85x if you can
see all the frames you need fine.  Should you decide to go with a second
body someday, the .58x and .85x make the best combination (depending on the
lenses you want to use, of course).

Dan