Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos from a Paris workshop
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:40:10 -0500

Mark; Thank you for this very helpful insight. As my Leica view has not come
with any regularity I found out about this seminar after the fact. Not that
I could have attended, but----------.

Question, would you do it again if the seminar were at a state side
location, or was Paris 50 % of the draw for you?

I think that Gibson did something similar in Washington D C
Cheers Wilber