Subject: Re: [Leica] Anybody use the 75 summilux on a .72x M6?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 09:27:28 -0500

Dan - I did use it with excellent results. I got rid of the lens and
went to the 85 1.4 Nikon lens simply because I wanted to be using a
reflex, rather than rangefinder, at that focal length. But the Summilux
is an awsome lens, and if your eyes are functioning properly, focusing
it with the .72 shouldn't really be a problem- as long as you remember
that at 1.4 the term "depth of field" is pretty meaningless...;-)

B. D.

Whose eyes aren't all they used to be...