Subject: RE: [Leica] limits part 4
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 15:30:41 -0800

Dan,  I am not claiming to be able to equal large format quality in prints
with TP. But I do claim to being able to getting much closer to the large
format quality without having to lug around the cameras that I used to own
which included the a Horseman  4X5 and prior to that a Linhof Kolor Kardon.
As my main interest is in street photog I wanted a material that allows me
to print 111X14 from all or part of a neg and at least approach the larger
formats in resolution and grain lack. The 17 photos I show on my site
listed below are of course a poor substitute for the same prints hanging on
the wall in 11X14 size. I would be first to admit that if the prints on the
below site were taken with a linhof 4X5, one could indeed tell the
difference but how does one get a group of kids playing on the beach stand
still for the linhof?   Richard

http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293382025