Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6TTL fill flash
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 00:10:18 +0100

I have one, used mostly with my non-TTL M6s, and it works great. I use it
in Auto mode and change the ISO and aperture settings on the back as
needed. It is quite easy and intuitive, and I have not referred to the
manual since the day I bought the flash.

One of the things I really like about it is that it covers the 24mm field
of view with the diffuser attached.

Nathan