Subject: Re: [Leica] New Member
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 06:16:59 -0800

Randy Shafer com wrote:

> Hello,
> millenium.<<<<<<

Welcome Randy,
Great place to start off the New Year! We generally get along here fine however,
on occasion you'll find us,  well some of us ;-) get testy, but then show me a
family that doesn't happen in. :-)

Glad to have a new member, please add to topics and ask away on things Leica as
that's what it's all about. We're all Leica LUGNUTS with collectively a zillion
years experience using and collecting Leica's.

ted Grant
islandnet.com/~tedgrant