Subject: [Leica] Re: film breaking during cold loading - became windchill
From: Dave Jenkins <djphoto@vol.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 12:38:02 -0500

Brougham wrote:

Arriving to the US in the fall, the new immigrants settled in the
south.  The first winter was mild.  All was good.  The next summer,
their brains boiled.  All who had any sense left moved north.  The
rest?  They stayed in the south.

That's not exactly correct. It was the ones whose brains were boiled to
mush who moved north. The people with sense stayed in the South. My
ancestors, unfortunately, were among those who moved north, but as soon
as I arrived at the age of common sense I promptly moved south and have
been here ever since (45 years).

Dave Jenkins in the North Georgia Mountains