Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Buyer Warning
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 05:59:07 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 31/12/00 22:35:12 Paris, Madrid, FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
a écrit :

<< Hi Folks,
 Look out for a guy named '"Ewa" whose email is Darfg@Hotmail.com.
 He bought a Visoflex from me on Ebay, did not pay and does not respond to my
 emails. I sent it to him without receiving payment first. I have always done
 this with Leica people and have always had wonderful transactions. Oh well,
 now and then this happens. But I wanted to warn you all lest you fall prey
 this guy.

 Best regards and a Happy New Year to all,
 Bob Figlio >>

Don't be scared to give his address on line . He should be aware that our
Leica club is actually made of poeple from all areas ....and someone might
not be too far away to reach him.
Immediate response should be given to him .

Jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.