Subject: [Leica] Re: Bay Area Dealers and Prices
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 10:00:24 -0800

The best dealer in the Bay Area is Keeble & Shuchat Photography in Palo
Alto. I've had a store account with them for 25 years and they are the
greatest. 290 California St. Go there and ask for Jeff Alford. Jeff is off
on Fridays.

As far as prices, retail dealers charge the same Leica prices. You can get
10% off during Leica Days at a dealer hosting Leica Days. Look on the
Leica-usa web site for a schedule. For you Hasselblad folks however, KSP
charges pure net. They do not advertise Hass (MAP) and make the profit on
the backend from Hass directly.

Jim