Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Converting a 35mm Summaron w/ eyes ?
From: Dennis Painter <dpainter@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 07:58:16 -0800

Hi William,

The eyes on 35mm lenses reduce the magnification such that the frameline
for the 50 mm will depict the field of view of the 35mm lens. I think
Frank's point of view was the framelines seem 'enlarged'

You are correct about the image magnification on the 135 Elmarit. The
eyes on this lens enlarge the image by 1.5x and the lens brings up the
90mm frameline.

Dennis