Subject: [Leica] Still NO REBATE
From: Henry Krzciuk <hkrzciuk@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 12:47:37 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone know a phone number for Leica in the US
and maybe a name of someone that could help me.

I bought an M6 TTL about two months ago and applied
for the rebate and passport.  I got the Passport card
a few weeks ago but still haven't received a check
from Leica.

I submitted an inquiry at their web site today but
would like to talk with some one at Leica US.

Thanks.