Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting X-Ray report(x-rayed tri-x)
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:25:12 -0700

My wife and I went on a cruise four years ago.  All our film was
hand-carried and, except when leaving Denver, none of it was
hand-inspected.  So overall it was xrayed:

once in Dallas
once in Gatwick
repeatedly upon reboarding the ship
once upon leaving the ship in Istanbul
four (that's right, four) times at the airport in Istabul
once in Frankfurt
once in New York

No evidence of fogging.

Dave