Subject: [Leica] Newbie/help
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:58:36 -0500

Hi all.
I very recently subscribed to the list to get a sense of the Leica crowd. I
have been given charge to a Ig body in truly wonderful condition. It has
apparantly sat idle in a IIIg box for the past 40 years or so. Due to its
age and idleness, it is in need of a CLA for a sluggish shutter. I'd like to
find out if the LUG has any recommendation for a reputable technician for
Leica rangefinders in the US.

Thanks for your help,
Mickey Trageser

Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Big Bad Bokeh! ;-))