Subject: RE: [Leica] Bokeh controversy
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 05:31:18 -0500

A shining example of smooth bokeh and how it contributes to the 3D-effect,
Rich!  I recall seeing this quality in the te-produced images on Dan Cardish
’s 90 vs. 90 test page.  The 90 apo beats the te in resolution hands-down.
But the te has this delicious bokeh that, to me at least, makes the image
more compelling.

It’s an incredible benefit to the Leica system that we can enjoy the best of
both breeds!

Dan