Subject: [Leica] Re: Bokeh controversy, 250/4 lens
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:02:16 -0800

There are two 250/4's The older, fatter, heavier, series 8 filter version
which did not get good reviews. Made until 1980. And the newer version from
1980 until 1994 which is lighter, thinner, and E67, and is a stellar performer.

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Bokeh controversy, 250/4 lens)
Message from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Bokeh controversy)