Subject: RE: [Leica] Bokeh controversy
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 07:32:10 -0500

That would be fantastic, Ted!  You and all other LUGgers are welcome to my
home anytime, though I only have a very modest one bedroom apartment (all my
money goes to photography!).  We have some local LUGgers (David, Mitch,
Simon, Steve; anyone else?) who I am sure will join me in welcoming all
interested in gathering here in the spring when the cherry blossoms are at
their peak.

And I am told the single malts available here in DC are just as fine as
those in Vancouver. :)

Dan