Subject: RE: [Leica] Off to Denmark
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:43:01 -0800

Especially if you are young and have a strong bladder.  If you take one half
hour break,  you would have to average 78.7 mph; if you took a total of an
hour for pit stops (you do need to stop for gas), lunch, and coffee you
would have to average 84.3 mph (135.7 kph).  These speeds are possible in
Denmark since there appears to be a total of two highway cops in the entire
country.

rp johnson