Subject: [Leica] 15mm lens shoot out
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:14:21 +1100

"These are incredibly so different a perspective and we have just been
discussing a new book on Victoria and you come in with a Christmas gift
like this,  with at least half the pictures done!  Would you like to
complete this and we'll do the book around your pictures?"     Cool !
:-)  Like wow! I smiled, thanked him, we shook hands. And in my mind I
finally knew there really is a Santa Claus after all! ;-)

So there you go eh? :-)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

G'day Ted,

Well this seems like the marriage made in heaven. I do hope some FOM2
images were snapped in between ;-). I too bought the 15 heliar after
using the 15 super elmar, but unlike you, I use the super elmar much
more often, and usually with better results. I still also prefer my
21 on the M, somehow the 15 is just a bit wide on that "street"
camera, but with this story, I'd best get out and try a bit harder ;-)

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com